Material Me UI kit is a web-optimized design system with 3000+ variants for 39 components and 350+ ready-to-use app layouts crafted for Figma.
Based on Material Design 3 (aka Material You) guidelines, this design system enhanced with Tailwind CSS colors and uses Readex Pro font, which is free and similar to Google Sans.
Each dashboard template inside is assembled for desktop, tablet & mobile viewports and represented within a range of color variations, including dark theme.Figma Preview
• Material Design 3 system contains 39 categories of components.
Represented by 3000+ variants and compatible with m3.material.io
• Comes loaded with 350+ pre-made templates for 📱💻 🖥 and organized into 17 popular categories
• Includes layouts for Booking, Delivery, Analytics, NFTs, DeFi, Trading, Calendars, Social, Projects, Finances, Forms, Landing page and others:Figma Preview
👌 For whom it helps
• Designers, skip creating from scratch those complicated components along with every new project in Figma. Use UI kits to concentrate on important things, not on design routine.
• Developers, this design library allows you to learn or enhance design skills. Jump into a process, where you only need to drag and fit a block to build good-looking pages.
• Managers & CEOs, these templates are ready to be published for teams and provide an opportunity to quickstart massive prototyping immediately, save time and release apps faster.
Material-Me.fig source file to import locally or publish for your team
Text & color styles