Material Me React is a UI Components Library.
Based on Material Design 3 (aka Material You) guidelines, this Library written in TypeScript. Enhanced with Tailwind CSS, NextJS, and uses Readex Pro font, which is free and similar to Google Sans.
Each component including ⚫️ Dark theme.
• MaterialMe ships a library of flexible components aligned between Figma and React
• Avoid design hand-off surprises and share the same source of truth
• MaterialMe contains 30+ categories of components and compatible with m3.material.io
• Implementation is as simply as possible so you can easily customize Components it and direct development in the right direction
• MaterialMe is a standalone library. By downloading the file - you get a set of components that you can change and supplement, adapting to your project.
• You do not need go deep into the code and understand how it works - everything is on the surface, onboarding is very fast.Components Preview
MaterialMe Design System:
👌 For whom it helps
• Designers, skip creating from scratch those complicated components along with every new project in Figma. Use UI kits to concentrate on important things, not on design routine.
• Developers, this design library allows you to learn or enhance design skills. Jump into a process, where you only need to drag and fit a block to build good-looking pages.
• Managers & CEOs, these templates are ready to be published for teams and provide an opportunity to quickstart massive prototyping immediately, save time and release apps faster.
material-me-prod.zip source file to launch locally or publish for your team
Text & color styles